Get An Estimate For Your Web Project
What Next ?
We will look at the details supplied and provide a quotation by email – there’s nothing to pay and no obligation until we have reviewed and agreed your requirements and set expectations.
You may also contact us by phone or email to discuss your project.
Once we have reached a mutual agreement you will be invoiced for part or full payment as required.
- Initial Web Development results in at least a home or landing page being delivered. All other pages are additional.
- All online quotes are for unattended services. Onsite services incur additional billable costs.
- Your quote does not cover services or products that have to be bought in if required e.g. premium plugins, graphics or licensed security products – unless agreed.
- Maintenance plans are at a preferential rate for clients using our preferred hosting services.
- SSL Certificates configuration estimates are for hosting customers.
- A ‘Standard’ website is typically built on wordpress and used as a ‘brochure’ or information site.
- Ecommerce site pricing is impacted by the type and quantity of products to be managed and the payment processing requirements.
- A business application is used for both an external or public facing resource and also for a dedicated specialist administrative function e.g. asset management, real estate, bookings, recruitment etc. and often requires premium software plugins or custom development.
- Prices are based on the GBP Sterling or local currency equivalent.
- We also provision cloud ERP solutions if more applicable to your requirements.